Ideal treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, scarring (like acne or surgical scarring). Dermapen stimulates the body's own natural healing processes and collagen production.
- Makes the skin produce both collagen and elastin
- Causes tightening and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces scars
- Reduces stretch marks
Advantages of the Dermapen over Micro needling
- The automatic vibrating function is faster than a traditional dermal rollering/needling
- Greatly reduced pain and discomfort due to the needles entering the skin vertically
- Reaches awkward places (inner eye areas, around the nose etc. giving a better coverage)
- Increased effectiveness and absorption of products.
Dermapen is only available via registered nurses and doctors
Are you registered?
Yes, since 1984. I'm also a member of the Royal College of Nursing, and have 100s of delighted customers .
Is it safe?
It's one of the least invasive treatments available. The Dermapen not only stimulates the natural collagen and elastin production, but offers similar results to other far more invasive procedures. The use of an anaesthetic cream ensures your comfort, afterwards you'll have some 'pinkness' which will fade after a day or so.
Where will I see you?
In my private clinic near Daventry.
How long does it take?
The treatment takes approximately 1.5 hours per session, which includes the time needed for the anaesthetic cream to take effect (the actual Dermapen treatment only takes about 20 minutes.) Best results will come from a short course 4 - 8 treatments, spaced approximately 6 weeks apart
What should I do now?
Give me a call on 07734 565864, or drop me a line to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the Dermapen is exactly the right treatment for you.