Summer is almost here and our thoughts turn to getting beach body ready so we can, without shame, show off our hairless legs and bikini line.
Surely by now you must be fed up of continuously shaving your bits and pieces or screaming with pain as you .. or A N Other .. pull off a wax or sugaring strip from your very sensitive lady bits?
If you haven’t thought about it already, may we take this opportunity to entice you to try our very effective CPL laser hair removal treatment so you can kick start your journey to the hairless, easy to maintain, body you desire?
Clinically Tested & Proven Results
We use an advanced and clinically tested CPL (Controlled Pulsed Light) laser device. With its exceptional pulse control and unique double frequency technology, is the gold standard for non-surgical aesthetic laser procedures such as onychomycosis, acne and vascular treatments, permanent hair reduction, skin rejuvenation and more.
Qualified and Experienced Team
Only trained clinicians can use this machine – ask us to show you our credentials. Skin Types & Tones Despite popular beliefs due to the advanced technology in our CPL device we can treat all skin types and tones.
A Shout Out To The Chaps
I bet your thinking “You have it lucky ladies … imagine shaving every day and being mocked for a chewbacca hairy chest and back!!” Fear not, we have many male clients and have a wealth of testimonials of successful hair reduction / removal stories.
Transgender Transition Patients
We are well known among MTF Transgender patients for our effective hair reduction/removal treatment and provide packages to enhance the transition journey.
Of course we provide a very confidential service and are respectful of the emotional rollercoaster experienced by our valued MTF Transgender clients.
You may be aware of some horror stories relating to hair removal so here is a reminder of things you must check before you choose your clinic:
- Skin experts who are medically trained
- You should never have the treatment unless you have had an important safety patch test in advance
- Ensure the device is suitable for your skin tone some machines are not
- Have a free initial consultation so you can work out what you are aiming to achieve and budget accordingly
Things To Consider
- Due to the hair growth cycle you may need multiple treatments. We can discuss this with you during your initial free consultation
- You can shave or use hair removal creams in between treatments
- Don’t pluck, wax, or sugar as this will remove the hair bulb and the treatments cycle will have to be extended
- Leave two weeks before and 4 weeks after the treatment you expose the area to the sun