Non-Surgical Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation & GDPR
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distances. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of £25 is made, payable in advance.
- You will be sent appointment reminders a couple of days before your appointment, either by text or email or both.
- Please provide as much notice as possible (minimum of 48 hours), if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary. If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment time we will require payment for up to 50% of your treatment cost.
- For your first appointment we require a £25 deposit to book the appointment, this is refundable against treatments or products or if it is found treatment is unsuitable for you. We do not refund this deposit if the apt is cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes COVID symptoms, colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- You will be sent a PRE-APPOINTMENT WELLNESS SCREENING FORM form by email for completion prior to attending your apt – please do NOT attend if you have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has such symptoms. Please kindly complete & return the form prior to your apt. Please attend your apt unaccompanied.
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18, except under the supervision and direction of Tracy Shepherd-Regan (Clinical Director) and with the specific consent of our insurers (on a case by case basis)
- Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are coming for treatment.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Discounts/vouchers may only be applied to products/treatments at the discretion of the clinical manager/Director
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence-based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
- (Skin care products) are non-returnable/refundable
(laser/IPL/hyaluronidase) treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
T & C Updated 10 May 2021