Wrinkle treatment is used to soften and smooth out lines on the skin.
Wrinkle treatment, with wrinkle relaxing injections (aka Botox), is our most popular non-surgical procedure for the treatment of moderate to severe facial lines. Consultations carried out by our experienced registered nurse prescriber, who will see you at our quiet and discreet clinic in Daventry.
We have full time experience, since 2008, in treating patients with our wrinkle treatment and we are the ONLY permanently based clinic in the area specialising in skin care.
- Soften and smooth fine lines and wrinkles which can have a positive psychological benefit.
- Ideal for treating fine lines and wrinkles caused by facial expressions, such as frowning and smiling.
- Quick and comfortable treatments.
- Treatments carried out by healthcare professionals only - our registered nurses have over 15 years experience in medical aesthetics.
- Natural looking treatment results
- FDA approved treatment
- Little to no downtime after treatment
- Teeth clenching
- Excessive Gingival Display (gummy smile)
- Aging skin
- Nefertiti lift (neck lift) and jowls
- Excessive sweating
- Lip lines
Clients usually visit my private clinic in Daventry. However, if you would prefer, you can click here to book a home visit with Indulgence Beauty.
Excessive sweating is a condition where the body excessively sweats even when it doesn’t need cooling down. We understand this can be make you feel very insecure and embarrassed when there is no obvious cause, however treatment is available to stop this and make you feel amazing about yourself again.
Botox can easily treat this condition – quickly and painlessly, the treatment takes only minutes to administer and takes effect over a few days.
Your nerve impulses play a extensive role when the body is generating sweat, treatment works to reduce these impulses. A starch sweat test is carried out to identify the exact places the sweating occurs. The treatment is quickly delivered by small injections into each armpit, which massively reduces your sweat production and you won’t have to worry about excessively sweating again. The results last on average up to 6 months but could be more or less and the treatment takes effect usually within a few days.
You don’t need to put up with embarrassing wet underarms when it can be easily solved.